7.02.2010

Here are some fun pictures!

So when I was uploading pictures from our trip to the beach (which I will post soon!), I re-discovered the amusing pictures that we took on our spring break trip, and just had to share some of them.

We stayed 3 nights in a primitive campsite at the Enchanted Rock, and then a night in Fredericksburg. Our B&B wasn't ready yet when we left the Rock, so we tried to find something to do. We ended up finding a Safari Petting Zoo in Johnson City, which was absolutely amusing and awesome! (I highly recommend it for a day or weekend trip!)


This was our tent...


This was the VIEW from our tent :)


This is Jon looking silly! I love his Marine hat!


Pretty flowers! I think that was a blossoming peach tree.


BUFFALO!


Tehehe!


Llama...


BABY llama! Yay!


It's a bit blurry, but this is a kangaroo who was lounging in the shade scratching his man stuff in a full-on doze... typical guy!



These Zebras were so cool! One ate right out of my hand and left a whole bunch of sticky spit!


Look at how tall that camel is!!!



This guy was my favorite! A Scottish Highland Cow! He was so sweet and gentle!


BWAHAHA!


Me and Jon at the end of our trip!

Thats all for now! I'll post some cool pictures from the beach soon, and maybe some random nature shots too!

1 comment: