7.17.2010

Da Beach!

That's right! The time has arrived! 3 weeks later, and here they finally are!

Jon and I went to the beach to celebrate our two year anniversary. TWO YEARS! It has gone by so quickly! I couldn't ask for a better partner to share my love, joys, and sorrows with! (Shout out to my boo! *I love you baby!* :p)

Enough with the sappy stuff! We spent three days at the beach and had a blast catching some rays (don't judge by the fact that I still look super white... I actually have tan lines!) and eating some tasty seafood! (we both highly recommend "Oceans of Seafood," they had an amazing crab leg special and it was a great homey mom-n-pop type of place! Happy to support the locals!)




On the road - couldn't resist snapping a few! I was so excited!



We made it! Happy to be soaking up some rays!





Took a late afternoon trip to the jetty! What a wonderful walk. We made it all the way to the end, where the sea mist was splashing up on us.



Pelican! We saw a couple of sea turtles, too, but my camera didn't want to be quick enough to catch them! (Odd that we associate turtles to be slow but they were too quick for my camera!)





So I lied about not being sappy anymore! Sorry! The first one is a shadow of us hugging... the other two are pretty explanatory.




Walking into the sunset. Perfect timing!



Happy beach girl (just like me!)


It was such a great trip! A wonderful way to celebrate together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment